When hospitals and medical facilities in Arizona need reliable healthcare industry electrical services, they contact Canyon State Electric. We are the electrical contractor of choice for the medical industry, and with good reason. From hospital electrical upgrades and lighting control to energy cost reductions and new building wiring, we far exceed the stringent requirements for electrical work in the healthcare industry. Our commercial electric contractors are up-to-date with all necessary Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) requirements, and we are focused on keeping patients, staff and guests safe throughout the entire construction process.
We offer the following healthcare industry electrical services in Arizona:
- Design-build/design-assist services
- Tenant improvement
- Energy cost reduction management
- Energy usage audits
- Energy saving and power efficiency solutions
- Lighting control
- Retrofitting and build-outs
- Facility upgrades
- Electrical panel and subpanel installation and replacement
- Industrial electrical solutions
- 24/7 emergency electrical service
- Electrical repairs, troubleshooting, and installation for new buildings
- Special electrical systems
We have performed electrical contracting services for the Banner Behavioral Health Center, Arte Memory Care in Scottsdale, and the Marana Health Center. Our licensed, certified Phoenix commercial electricians will work with you to outfit your medical facility with power solutions to meet your specific needs while staying within your budget and completing the project on-time. Contact us today to see how we can improve your hospital or healthcare facility's electric wiring.
Need an estimate? Connect with us for an quick and accurate response.