A career with Canyon State Electric is much more than a job with another contractor. Our dedication to quality in all areas begins with our commitment to our talented staff. Attracting, developing and retaining the brightest and most driven professionals in the industry has been at the core of Canyon State's continued success and rapid growth since 1978.
Canyon State Electric is continually looking for energetic and talented individuals. Our company culture is built on teammates with infectiously positive attitudes and strong work ethic. The continued growth and success of our company can only be realized through the integrity, honesty, discipline and skills of our staff.
MAKE THE SWITCH TO CSE TODAY!
- Ranked #1 Best Place to Work and #2 Commercial Electrical Contractor by Ranking Arizona
- Industry leading pay and annual bonus
- Generous benefits - including one health insurance plan at $0 cost to the employee
- 401k with substantial company match
- Vacation / PTO starting at 3 weeks per year
- Paid holidays - beginning immediately
- Fun, family-oriented culture
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Stable, long-term career - not just another job
- Employees are respected - you won't be just another number here
- Input from all employees is valued and encouraged
- Tools you need to succeed - technology, training, support
- Yoga and karate classes provided in office for free
- Team building events
BRING YOUR FRIENDS
Earn a $500 bonus* for every person you bring to work for CSE. There is no limit to the amount you can earn!
Stop by our office TODAY to fill out an application
Call or Text 602.606.7543
Submit your resume using the form below or by emailing email@example.com
Canyon State Electric provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
*Bonuses to be paid in one lump sum via direct deposit following the completion of 60 days employment. Bonuses are taxable and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld. To be eligible for the bonus, the employee must be in good standing and currently employed with the Company during the time of payout. The Company reserves the right to amend or modify this program, at any time and for any reason, with or without advance notice.
Positions we are now hiring for:
Need an estimate? Connect with us for an quick and accurate response.