Electrical Project Manager
We're looking for a full-time Electrical Project Manager who will be responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and budgeting the activities concerned with the construction of our electrical projects. Working alongside Estimators, Superintendents, and Foremen, the Electrical Project Manager participates in the conceptual development of construction projects and oversees the organization, scheduling, and implementation.
Must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. 3 to 5 years of experience in a Project Management role for a commercial or industrial electrical contractor is preferred. Must have a working knowledge of administration, management, and electrical materials, methods, and tools. Must have the ability to coordinate own and others' actions, manage own time and manage personnel resources. Must have good command of the English language, both oral and written. Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and the Internet.
Must be able to work in a variety of physical conditions including sitting, standing, walking, and driving. Regular exposure to all weather conditions, including extreme heat, combined with regular work time indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. Infrequent light physical effort is required.
MAKE THE SWITCH TO CSE TODAY!
- Ranked #1 Best Place to Work and #2 Commercial Electrical Contractor by Ranking Arizona
- Industry leading pay and annual bonus
- Generous benefits - including one health insurance plan at $0 cost to the employee
- 401k with substantial company match
- Vacation / PTO starting at 3 weeks per year
- Paid holidays - beginning immediately
- Fun, family-oriented culture
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Stable, long-term career - not just another job
- Employees are respected - you won't be just another number here
- Input from all employees is valued and encouraged
- Tools you need to succeed - technology, training, support
- Yoga and karate classes provided in office for free
- Team building events
BRING YOUR FRIENDS
Earn a $500 bonus* for every person you bring to work for CSE. There is no limit to the amount you can earn!
Stop by our office TODAY to fill out an application
Call or Text 602.606.7543
Submit your resume using the form below or by emailing email@example.com
Canyon State Electric provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
*Bonuses to be paid in one lump sum via direct deposit following the completion of 60 days employment. Bonuses are taxable and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld. To be eligible for the bonus, the employee must be in good standing and currently employed with the Company during the time of payout. The Company reserves the right to amend or modify this program, at any time and for any reason, with or without advance notice.