We're looking for a full-time Electrical Estimator to help our growing business. Under the direct supervision of the Director of Construction, this position will prepare full estimates of commercial electrical projects under specific deadlines. Duties include but are not limited to preparing cost analysis for construction projects, managing multiple projects while maintaining a high level of organization, soliciting and reviewing pricing from vendors and subcontractors, and maintaining estimating computer files.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required. At least 3-4 years of experience in electrical estimating with projects ranging from $1 million and larger is preferred.
Candidates should have knowledge of administration, management, and electrical materials, methods, and tools. Experience with on-screen take off is required. Must have excellent mathematical skills, ability to respond promptly to client needs and solicit client feedback, and have good command of the English language (both oral and written). Must be detail oriented and extremely organized, possess outstanding problem-solving skills utilizing a proactive approach, capable of completing assignments with little to no supervision, and efficient with basic computer programs, such as Excel, Word, and the internet.
Subject to Background and MVR check. Work performed in a variety of physical positions including sitting, standing, walking and driving. Regular exposure to all weather conditions including extreme heat, combined with regular work time indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. Infrequent light physical effort is required.
MAKE THE SWITCH TO CSE TODAY!
- Ranked #1 Best Place to Work and #2 Commercial Electrical Contractor by Ranking Arizona
- Industry leading pay and annual bonus
- Generous benefits - including one health insurance plan at $0 cost to the employee
- 401k with substantial company match
- Vacation / PTO starting at 3 weeks per year
- Paid holidays - beginning immediately
- Fun, family-oriented culture
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Stable, long-term career - not just another job
- Employees are respected - you won't be just another number here
- Input from all employees is valued and encouraged
- Tools you need to succeed - technology, training, support
- Yoga and karate classes provided in office for free
- Team building events
BRING YOUR FRIENDS
Earn a $500 bonus* for every person you bring to work for CSE. There is no limit to the amount you can earn!
Stop by our office TODAY to fill out an application
Call or Text 602.606.7543
Submit your resume using the form below or by emailing email@example.com
Canyon State Electric provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
*Bonuses to be paid in one lump sum via direct deposit following the completion of 60 days employment. Bonuses are taxable and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld. To be eligible for the bonus, the employee must be in good standing and currently employed with the Company during the time of payout. The Company reserves the right to amend or modify this program, at any time and for any reason, with or without advance notice.